This high profile entertainment giant needed a method to track and secure valuable media assets in a reliable way. Advanced Mobile Group created a custom RFID-based solution to automate this process and allow the client to access their high-value asssets without any anxiety of potential loss.
- New cases and films are tagged as they come in
- Assets are traced via the specially constructed shelves and carts customized to read each row utilizing SmartCapture
- Check-outs are removed from expected cycle count to ensure current inventory accuracy
- System is able to locate any asset on campus, and track check- ins and check-outs
- Inventory is synced in real time with asset management software
- System is able to achieve a 100% read rate
1. Zebra AN480 RFID Antenna
Zebra's AN480 offers the flexibility and performance required to meet the needs of enterprises
worldwide. Compatible in virtually any global market, this single port antenna can be installed throughout the enterprise in manufacturing and warehouse floor environments or any dock door receiving application.
2. Zebra MC919Z RFID Reader
The best in class standard among handheld RFID readers is the Zebra MC9190-Z. Greater accuracy provided by its RF sensitivity and read range up to 30ft, this handheld reader brings your data to your fingertips. Quicker, more frequent inventory scans without line of sight will improve accuracy within your application.
3. Zebra FX7500 RFID Reader
The new FX7500 Fixed RFID Reader introduces advanced RFID radio technology for faster, more accurate read rates and more consistent performance even in challenging environments. The new radio is paired with a more flexible Linux-based network architecture that integrates the tools and open-standard interfaces needed for fast, easy deployment with RFID and back-end applications.
Download full case study: